FPT S30 230
169 kW(230 HP) @ 4000 rpm (A1)
129 kW(175.5 HP) @ 3500 rpm (B)
85 kW(115.6 HP) @ 3500 rpm (C)
- High torque and power performance
- Consumption and exhaust gas emission
- Engine efficiency and stiffnessvibrations
& noise reduction
- Reduced maintenance,
longer engine life and reliability
- Reduced maintenance needs
and operating costs
- Marine lay-out and settings safety
and protection on board
- Leakage prevention
- Customer orientation
- Quick and accurate service support
- SPECIFIC FEATURES
State-of-the-art 2nd generation Common Rail System (E.C.R.); accurate fuel delivery to achieve high performance in terms of torque and power with the minimum fuel consumption and exhaust gas emissions.
- TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION
Features achieved using innovative technologies and production processes such as: Electronic Common Rail, 4valves/cylinder, ladder frame cylinder block, fracture split connecting rods.
- TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS FOR SERVICING
To reduce maintenance operations and improve engine life and reliability, F1 Series engines adopt a valves clearance hydraulic adjustment for the dual overhead camshaft driven by chain and oil cooled pistons by J-jets.
- SOLUTIONS FOR LOW OPERATING COSTS
High functional engine design and solutions for long intervals in oil and filters replacement (up to 600 h).
Functional engine lay-out, design and specific settings focused on marine duties. Optimized engine and turbo-charging cooling systems.
- COMPONENT INTEGRATION
Improved technical solutions such as: integrated oil cooler, integrated oil pump and water pump, blow-by system.
- OPTION LIST
Wide range of accessories including can-bus control & monitoring systems, stern drives, propulsion and emission certifications.
- SERVICEABILITY & MAINTAINABILITY
Easier engine servicing thank to advanced diagnostic equipment & widespread worldwide service network.
|Thermodynamic Cycle||Diesel 4 stroke|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||95.8 X 104|
|Total Displacement (L)||3|
|Valves per cylinder (n°)||4|
|Direction of Rotation (viewed facing flywheel)||CCW|
|Flywheel housing (type)||SAE 4|
|Flywheel size (inch)||8″|
|Air Filter||rear side|
|Turbocharger||Waste Gate (water cooled) Turbo with Aftercooler (TAA)|
|Heat Excharger||tube type|
|Exhaust gas water mixer – Exhaust cooled elbow||–|
|Water charge tank||included|
|Fuel filter (n°)||1|
|Fuel prefilter||included (loose)|
|Fuel Pump||included (loose)|
|Oil filter (n°)||1|
|Oil vapours blow-by circuit||front|
|Oil heat exchanger||built in the crankcase|
|Oil filler||on front cover|
|Starter||12V – 2.3kW|
|Alternator||12V – 110A|
|Engine stop device||by electronic central unit|
|Wiring harness||with EDC (Electronic Diesel Control)|
|Painting color||white “ICE”|
|NOT INCLUDED IN STANDARD CONFIGURATION|
|Battery – minimum capacity recommended [*] (Ah)||110|
|Battery – minimum cold cranking capacity recommended [*] (A)||800|
|Maximum power (kW(HP)@rpm)||169 ( 230 ) @ 4000||–||129 ( 175.5 ) @ 3500||85 ( 115.6 ) @ 3500|
|High idle speed (rpm)||4280||–||3980||3980|
|Low idle speed (rpm)||± 715||–||– ± 715||± 715|
|Mean piston speed at rated speed (m/s)||13.9||–||12.1||12.1|
|BMEP at max power (kg/cm)||20.5||–||18||15.3|
|Specific fuel consumption at full load (best value) (g/kWh @ rpm)||260 @ 4000||–||260 @ 4000||260 @ 4000|
|Oil consumption at max rating (% of fuel cons.)||≤ 0.2|
|Minimum starting temperature without auxiliaries (°C)||-10 °|
|Oil and oil filter maintenance interval for replacement [***] (hours)||600|
- A1 – High Performance Crafts. Full throttle operation restricted within 10% of total use period. Cruising speed at engine rpm <90% of rated speed setting – Maximum usage 300 hours per year.
- A2 – Pleasure Commercial Vessels. Full throttle operation restricted within 10% of total use period. Cruising speed at engine rpm <90% of rated speed setting – Maximum usage 1000 hours per year.
- B – Light Duty: Full throttle operation restricted within 10% of use period. Cruising speed at engine rpm <90% of rated speed setting – Maximum usage 1500 hours per year.
- C – Medium Duty: Full throttle operation < 25% of use period. Cruising speed at engine rpm <90% of rated speed setting – Maximum usage 3000 hours per year.
- D – Heavy Duty
Weight and Dimensions
- L = 780
- W = 775
- H = 753
- Dry Weight (without marine gear)= Kg 330