FPT C90 650
478 kW(650 HP) @ 2530 rpm (A1)
- High torque and power & performancereduced fuel
- Consumption and exhaust gas emissions
- Engine efficiency and stiffnessvibrations & noise reduction
- Reduced maintenance, longer engine life and reliability
- Reduced maintenance and operating costs
- Marine lay-out and settingssafety and protection on board
- Leakage prevention
- Customer orientation
- Quick and accurate service support
- SPECIFIC FEATURES
The two main technologies featured on these engines, Electronic Common Rail (C90) and Electronic Unit Injector (C13), combined with the 4 valves/cylinder induction system, provide several benefits: high injection pressure and timing precision under any operation condition, excellent performance, low fuel consumption and emissions.
- TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION
Features achieved using innovative technologies and production processes such as: Electronic Common Rail or Electronic Unit Injector systems, bed plate cylinder block, rear gear-train timing system and superfinished helicoidal gears.
- TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS FOR SERVICING
To reduce maintenance operations and improve engine life and reliability, the CURSOR series adopt plateaux machined cylinder walls and oil cooled pistons by J-jets.
- SOLUTIONS FOR LOW OPERATING COSTS
High functional engine design and solutions for long intervals in oil and filters replacement (up to 600 h).
Functional engine lay-out, design and specific settings focused on marine duties. Optimized engine and turbo-charging cooling systems.
- COMPONENT INTEGRATION
Improved technical solutions such as: integrated oil cooler, integrated oil pump and water pump, blow-by system.
- OPTION LIST
Wide range of accessories including electronic remote control, monitoring systems, wide range of emission certifications as IMO MARPOL, 2003/44/EC, EPA Recreational & Commercial and propulsion homologation as RINA.
- SERVICEABILITY & MAINTAINABILITY
Easier engine servicing thanks to advanced diagnostic equipment & widespread worldwide service network.
|Thermodynamic Cycle||Diesel 4 stroke|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||117 X 135|
|Total Displacement (L)||8,7|
|Valves per cylinder (n°)||4|
|Direction of Rotation (viewed facing flywheel)||CCW|
|Engine management||by EDC (Electronic Diesel Control)|
|Flywheel housing (type)||SAE 1|
|Flywheel size (inch)||14|
|Air Filter||rear side|
|Turbocharger||Waste Gate (water cooled) Turbo with Aftercooler (TAA)|
|Heat Excharger||tube type|
|Exhaust gas water mixer – Exhaust cooled elbow||–|
|Water charge tank||included|
|Fuel filter (n°)||1 – right side|
|Fuel prefilter||1 (loose)|
|Fuel Pump||1 (gear type)|
|Oil filter (n°)||2 – left side|
|Oil vapours blow-by circuit||included|
|Oil heat exchanger||included|
|Oil filler||by cylinder head cover|
|Starter||24V – 5.5kW|
|Alternator||28V – 90A|
|Engine stop device||by electronic central unit|
|Wiring harness||with negative to ground connection|
|Painting color||white “ICE”|
|NOT INCLUDED IN STANDARD CONFIGURATION|
|Battery – minimum capacity recommended [*] (Ah)||2 x 120|
|Battery – minimum cold cranking capacity recommended [*] (A)||900|
|Maximum power (kW(HP)@rpm)||478 ( 650 ) @ 2530||–||–||–|
|High idle speed (rpm)||2700||–||–||–|
|Low idle speed (rpm)||± 600||–||–||–|
|Mean piston speed at rated speed (m/s)||11,4||–||–||–|
|BMEP at max power (kg/cm)||26.5||–||–||–|
|Specific fuel consumption at full load (best value) (g/kWh @ rpm)||228||–||–||–|
|Oil consumption at max rating (% of fuel cons.)||≤ 0.2|
|Minimum starting temperature without auxiliaries (°C)||-10 °|
|Oil and oil filter maintenance interval for replacement [***] (hours)||300|
- A1 – High Performance Crafts. Full throttle operation restricted within 10% of total use period. Cruising speed at engine rpm <90% of rated speed setting – Maximum usage 300 hours per year.
- A2 – Pleasure Commercial Vessels. Full throttle operation restricted within 10% of total use period. Cruising speed at engine rpm <90% of rated speed setting – Maximum usage 1000 hours per year.
- B – Light Duty: Full throttle operation restricted within 10% of use period. Cruising speed at engine rpm <90% of rated speed setting – Maximum usage 1500 hours per year.
- C – Medium Duty: Full throttle operation < 25% of use period. Cruising speed at engine rpm <90% of rated speed setting – Maximum usage 3000 hours per year.
- D – Heavy Duty
Weight and Dimensions
- L = 1288
- W = 868
- H = 961
- Dry Weight (without marine gear)= Kg 940